Saturday, 2 November 2013

Worcester Lodge Opening Meet

Always  a grand occasion, the Opening Meet of the Duke of Beaufort's hunt, at 10.45 on the first Saturday in November, Worcester Lodge, Badminton.


At the end of Worcester Avenue five kilometers from Badminton House.


The great Worcester Lodge was built in 1746 by William Kent for the fourth Duke of Beaufort as a pavilion to watch the hunting and to dine in the banqueting chamber above the arch.

Huntsman Tony Holdsworth


The Duke of Beaufort



Martin Scott

Lucinda Green